As a DevOps you will collaborate with the development team to automate the development and release process. And help setup our automated asset creation pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Set up CI/CD for Prompto/web portal/... apps (Jenkins)
- Set up frameworks for automated testing (unit test frameworks for Unreal, React ...)
- Set up frameworks for code analysis
- Set up automation scripts to improve development workflows
- Set up and maintain scalable cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud
- Improve our QA flow
- Set up our automated pipeline to optimise assets (models, material) for real-time rendering
What we offer in return for your awesomeness
- A chance of working on an innovative product
- Work with an agile (Kanban) team that continuously tries to improve on everything.
- A competitive salary in a package full of benefits, your very own office chair, and happy hours on Fridays.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Optional extras include occasional board game sessions.
- proven experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo...)
- proven experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes)
- knowledge of server scripting languages (Python, groovy, batch...)
- experience with QA tools and frameworks (automated testing frameworks, code analysis...)
- experience with git
Keep reading if you’re good at
- Approaching your job with an open mind, both towards new programming languages, technologies as well as towards people
- Keeping up your critical attitude without losing that pinch of positive energy. You know how to give and take feedback
- Communicating clearly in English (written & verbal)
- Being Customer-oriented, Team-loving and Result-driven
Extra points if you have experience with Scrum or Kanban, Perforce, QA in Unreal Engine 4 (or similar game engine), asset creation pipeline tools (Shotgun...)
- We want our interactions with clients to be memorable, so please make your application memorable as well
- Bring some code so we can see what you did. Don’t be afraid, it’s no exam!
- Help us spread the word & share this among your friends. Don’t be afraid of others ‘stealing’ this job: We have several vacancies. If you are amazing, smart, and open-minded, we will find a place for you in our team