What you’ll do
- Work with React, Git, Webpack / Create-React-App to optimize and automate our workflow
- You build small, one-purpose components that communicate with each other within a complex system
- Continue improving yourself by learning from colleagues and teaching what you’ve learned
What we offer in return for your awesomeness
- A chance of working on an innovative product
- Work with a team that continuously tries to improve on everything.
- A competitive salary in a package full of benefits, your very own office chair, and happy hours on Fridays.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Optional extras include occasional board game sessions.
Keep reading if you’re good at
- Building applications with recent frameworks like React, Angular2, Vue
- Approaching your job with an open mind, both towards new programming languages, technologies as well as towards people
- Keeping up your critical attitude without losing that pinch of positive energy. You know how to give and take feedback
- Communicating clearly in English (written & verbal)
- Being Customer-oriented, Team-loving and Result-driven
- We want our interactions with clients to be memorable, so please make your application memorable as well
- Bring some code so we can see what you did. Don’t be afraid, it’s no exam!
- Help us spread the word & share this among your friends. Don’t be afraid of others ‘stealing’ this job: We have several vacancies. If you are amazing, smart, and open-minded, we will find a place for you in our team