Around Media is one of the leading and fast-growing virtual reality companies in Europe. We’re changing the game when it comes to communications in real estate. Our platform enables sales and marketing teams to customize their pitch and truly engage with their buyers. At Around Media we create partnerships between people and cultures from across the globe to create something extraordinary.
When working at Around Media we grab a cup of coffee and create beautiful experiences; we design and code the best building features, and help our clients get the most out of a truly interactive experience. Together we build an environment where we listen to everyone’s voice, have a drink among friends, and sometimes chill out in a virtual world that might or might not (yet) exist.
Since we are growing, and we are doing it fast, we are looking for an all-round HR talent who is willing to help us professionalise and grow.
It is your job to make sure all employees can work and run their business in a nice atmosphere. You are an entrepeneur and contribute to our growth story. We are looking for good ideas, out-of-the box thinking and a spotless execution of those ideas.
We are looking for someone with drive and ‘goesting’ to build together with us. Someone who is intrinsic motivated to offer an out standing performance to the employees and who want’s to improve himself/herself constantly.
You are building to a long-term story where you are the first to create and build HR.
So…What will you do all day?
· Responsible for the correct follow-up of payroll administration from A to Z;
· Set up and implement a clear reward system
· Work actively on continious improvement of our HR processes
TALENT MANAGEMENT / ACQUISITION
· Develop and implement a focused HR policy
· Recruitement and selection of new colleagues. Your focus is on IT and sales-profiles
· Create and coordinate different HR Projects such as the onboardingsproces, the evaluationproces...;
· Acting as a professional trust partner for internal employees. You are the central point of contact for all internal and external employees;
· Act as a trusted sparring partner for all supervisors and the management
· Develop a training policy / training offer both internally and with external partners. You are also the future point of contact for these partners;
· Stay up to date on developments in HR domains and formulate proposals for improvement
· You are a digital "ninja" who knows about online media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Sharing our corporate culture is central, you know better than anyone to set up our corporate culture to attract talent;
· You help build a top team and know how to attract talent!
There still is a lot of room for improvement, optimalisation and briljant ideas! So your days will be filled with challenges and yahoo!-moments
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS?
our cool offices, in an old warehouse, close to Gent Sint-Pieters, you work everyday
surrounded by inspiring and enthousiastic colleagues. The
surroundings are flexibel , and so is your job!
· You can show a min 5 years of experience in a HR role as BP/manager;
· You are a HR-generalist and have a broad field of interest;
· You can handle IT applications such as MS Office and are not affraid of apps and new tools;
· You are the go-to person to tackle and solve problems;
· You speak Dutch and English fluently;
· You do not fit into a traditional structure, but you prefer a work hard & play hard mentality;
· You can work in an environment where no strict rules apply and where we believe in the responsibility of each individual.
· You work in a structured way and know how to perform under pressure.
· You love to organise and optimize!